How to use TEXT giving
- Text the word GIVE to TCBC’s giving number: (916) 579-7766.
- If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration.
- Click “SIGN IN” then “REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete contact information then click “REGISTER”
- Enter the SECURE PIN that the system texts you.
- Select the fund, enter the donation amount, and payment information before completing your gift.
- Click SAVE PAYMENT to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
- To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information.
- Simply text the desired amount and the fund keyword to TCBC’s text giving number. For example, texting “100 missions” means “$100 to the Missions fund.” Our general fund is the default fund. So texting just “250l” means “$250.00 to the General fund.”
OTHER TEXT COMMANDS:
- EDIT – Make changes to your giving account and update contact
information and/or update payment information.
- REFUND – Refund your last gift. You must text “REFUND” within 15
minutes to refund the gift. If you realized the mistake after 15 minutes,
contact the church or organization you are giving to for a refund.
- KEYWORD – See a list of active keywords. Keywords refers to the fund
names you can give to. Right now, we have General, Missions and Agape.