How to listen to Audio Sermons
TCBC is offering sermons online by way of MP3 audio files. To listen to these audio files, first go to the Sermons link and click on the “play” button in each sermon entry. You may also download each sermon for your listening enjoyment by right-clicking on the MP3 icon and doing a ‘Save As’ to your computer.
TCBC also offers podcasting which enables you to stay up to date to the latest sermons. By subscribing to the podcast, you will automatically receive the latest sermon as soon as we post it on our website. If you would like to subscribe to a podcast use the URL below:
Podcasting is a way of publishing audio content on the Internet. In order to make use of a Podcast, you must “subscribe” to the podcast using a client like iTunes. Once subscribed, you can enjoy listening to the published audio content that TCBC provides.
How do I setup my podcast with iTunes?
If you already have iTunes just click on this link:
If you don’t have iTunes installed follow the instructions below:
- Download iTunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download
- Launch iTunes and go to the Advanced menu and select Subscribe to Podcast
- Enter the following URL http://thecornerstonebiblechurch.org/site/feed in the text box:
- iTunes will then automatically download the audio
- That’s it! iTunes will periodically check our website and automatically download the latest audio sermon we publish.
Searching for messages
You can search for messages by using the search bar on the right hand side. Just type a keyword such as “born again” or “became flesh” and it will display the appropriate sermons that relate to your search. You can also look for sermons by clicking on the category of the sermon you are looking for or you can list the sermons by month.
MP3 sharing permissions
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in any format provided that you do not alter the wording in any way.